SILVER LEPISMS (SILVER FISH)
They are flat wingless insects with two antennae, long and slender, on their heads. These insects measure 1.25 cm (1/2 inch) at their adult height. The eggs are whitish and oval; they are approximately 1 mm (1/32 inch). Silverfish (also called silverfish) are covered with shiny silvery scales.
Prevention advice and recommendation
- Vacuum regularly to pick up food debris that may contain eggs
- Keep counters, cupboards, drawers and pantries clean, as well as spaces around and behind appliances and appliances.
- Clean the space under the sinks as well as other dark and damp places
- Cover or insulate pipes on which condensation forms
- Repair leaky taps and pipes,
- Ventilate bathrooms and dehumidify excessively humid areas
- Cleanliness is an essential component of any effective silverfish control program