Wasps known as “yellow jackets” and “hornets” measure between 10mm and 25mm and are easily recognized by their abdomen covered in black, yellow and white. They are social insects living in colonies that include one or a few queens, workers and males. There are also several quite harmless wasp species that resemble them, which have been harmful.
Prevention advice and recommendation
- Keep people and pets away before destroying it.
- It is then necessary to treat directly in the opening of the nest.
- It is recommended to do the treatment at sunset, to avoid the presence of wasps in activity outside the nest.
- It is not recommended to knock down the nest using a water jet, because the wasps become more aggressive and stay in the surroundings.
- Do not hesitate to contact us for a safe and guaranteed intervention carried out by our qualified exterminators.