Bed bug exterminator. Bed bugs are a type of insect that feeds on human blood, usually at night. Their bites can have many health effects, including rashes, psychological effects, and allergic symptoms. Bedbug bites can cause skin changes ranging from invisible to small areas of redness to large blisters. Symptoms can take from a few minutes to a few days to appear and itching is usually present. Some may feel tired or have a fever. Usually, uncovered areas of the body are affected and often three bites occur in a row. Bed bug bites are not known to transmit an infectious disease.
Bed bugs were once a widespread public health pest around the world, but their incidence declined by the mid-20th century. However, bed bugs have seen a dramatic resurgence around the world since they developed resistance to common insecticides. Bed bugs are one of the world's great travelers and are easily carried by luggage, clothing, bedding, and furniture. To get rid of bedbugs, take action at the first sign of infestation and apply an integrated pest control approach that includes prevention, remediation and chemical treatment. Bed bugs can be persistent, so you will need to be patient and contact parasitex extermination to eliminate them permanently. We are bed bug exterminators
Prevention tips and recommendations
- Before you bring them home, check out used furniture, beds, and sofas.
- Use a protective cover that surrounds mattresses and box springs to eliminate the many hiding places.
- Reduce clutter in your home to reduce hiding places for bedbugs
- Be careful when using shared laundry facilities. Put items to be washed in plastic bags
- Get a bed bug exterminator