Flea exterminator. Fleas form the order of Siphonaptera (Siphonaptera, from the Latin sipho “tube”), formerly called aphaniptera (Aphaniptera). They are holometabolous pterygotic insects, characterized among other things by their mouth parts conforming to a stinging-sucking device. They are ectoparasites: current fleas infest mammals (including humans) and some birds, and live on the blood of their carriers. As they pass easily from one animal to another, they can carry various animal, human or zoonotic diseases. They are also a source of possible allergies
Fleas and ticks in your home can be a nuisance, and if they are not treated properly, they can simply come back. To properly kill ticks and fleas, you need to treat pets, wash and clean everything, and treat the house inside and out to prevent another infestation. Although ticks do not infest homes as often as fleas, infestations do occur, and they need to be treated quickly and effectively, as ticks can transmit many diseases. Ticks and fleas often enter a pet's or other animal's home, so one of the best ways to prevent infestations is to protect your pets from these invaders. Extermination Parasitex, a professional flea exterminator can help you get rid of fleas.
Prevention tips and recommendations
- Protect your pets from ticks and fleas.
- Vacuum and clean often.
- Wash your laundry and clothes often and after an infestation
- Seek effective and safe treatment for your pet.
- Have your pets wear flea collars.
- Clean frequently and keep your pets' bedding clean.
- Treat your pets with a vet-recommended flea and tick repellent
- Contact Parasitex extermination to help you.